It is very difficult to cope with fluffy hair. Every day at least 1 hour passes by styling your hair. We will minimize this time for you. Follow these tips and take control of your fluffy hair.
• Be careful to dry hair. If you dry your hair with a hair dryer, it loses moisture and the dry hair continues to swell.
• Protect your hair moisture while sleeping. For this, you can wrap your hair with a cotton scarf.
• Use alcohol-free and sulfate-free hair care products. Pay particular attention to these two ingredients when choosing shampoo.
• Instead of towels that damage your hair, use microfiber towels that protect hair moisture.
• We said that dry hair is getting more and more fluffy. Apply a hair care mask after each bath to maintain the moisture of your hair.
• If you are going to take a bath, it is healthier to do this during the day. If you wash and sleep hair at night, you will encounter fluffy hair in the morning.