Beautifully colored, wonderful looks, and with perfect long black braided hair with extension can not make you look ordinary, but change your personality a lot and take you to great heights so that you stand out from the crowd and an excellent look that turned heads.
You can decide to wrap your hair or pull it straight or wavy in whatever hair design you turn on. When I look at this green hair extension, this young lady who dresses it looks so cute and deserves to become a celebrity because her hairstyle puts her in the category. If you are a black lady looking for a celebrity look, then do not proceed as in the correct answer. You can also have it in other colors, such as blonde, brown, white and maroon, purple, or on the mentioned list you mix the hair extension in two colors that work hand in hand.
If you add an elegant piece of jewelry, make sure you make a statement everywhere you go.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
• If you fall for dreadlocks, straight or twisted hair, whatever, you will look good too.
• For this hairstyle just in front of you, this cute baby has chosen long colored hair extension in favorite green to fall off the shoulders long enough.
• Her natural hair was clean, washed first, then shaped with large dreadlocks for about two inches and then twisted to the end. This process is repeated until your entire head is done.
• It takes three hours to last, but on one side you press a kind of hair on either side and leave a visible line and on one side you pull a kind of hair to pop a bang, and light hair the front to keep it from covering your forehead and it looks fantastic.
• On the other hand, hair falls below the shoulders and designs your hair every possible style every week after a week to look elegant.
HOW TO MAINTAIN IT:
• Immediately apply hair spray after massaging the scalp and hair to make hair soft and lasting.
• If you feel you need to keep it in one position, pull it to the back of the neck and glue it with a colorful hair accessory.
• While going to the shower or bed, cover your hair to prevent it from getting pulled out or hurt.
• If you wash it after it has accumulated and become dirty, make sure to dry it, then end with a hair spray to keep your hair alive.
Use African Pride Olive Miracle Braid Sheen Spray for a beautiful twist and anti-break formula.
You may want to pull off a simple hairstyle that takes a shorter amount of time to make, yet elegant yet economical to match your dark color. You have sorted this hairstyle above.
It only takes one hairpiece, but the results are great and a smile on your face is incredible. This lengthy black hairstyle runs from behind, making the wearer look so sexy. This black hairstyle with extension is so comfortable for all weather conditions, looks great for all destinations, and any black women is dark-colored or light-headed, if perfect. It takes you to make like five larger corns that are paired with the hair extension, and longer to even touch the butt to look cute.
This hairstyle is easy to adapt to any length of jewelry, such as earrings; you can choose small earrings to look simple, or you choose medium or large size earrings and are confident that your look will be as good. Make-up, apply a cute eye and light lip gloss so you can look beautiful. Let’s see how you can achieve such an attractive hairstyle that goes back decades. This hairstyle can take you for four weeks, and within this time the growth will start to appear, change or remove the hair.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
• On clean hair, as usual, a black long hair extension is opened and divided into five medium-sized pieces to attach to your natural hair.
• It takes less than thirty minutes to make and sprays your hair after this process to make it soft and moist.
• Wash it once every four weeks, because you regularly flush the essential natural oils from your scalp and cause it to grow early, unless that’s what you expect.
HOW TO MAINTAIN IT:
• Apply once every seven days to your hair to make it look bright.
• Let it be washed once a month in the salon or home and dry with a low heat hand dryer. Then add a hair spray to maintain the original look.
• Preferably use cold water if you wash your hair unless recommended, as some hair will be spoiled in the long run when applied with warm water.
Apply an organic R / S root stimulator Olive Oil Shine Spray to restore shine, the moisture your hair needs for better hair.