In order to protect your long hair and have healthy long hair, we will give you some tips that you should constantly do.
• Get your hair cut often so your hair ends will always look healthy and fresh.
• While caring for your hair, do not forget to care for your scalp, because the health of your hair depends on the scalp.
• You can massage your scalp with dry shampoo to make your hair more voluminous.
• You can use a satin pillow or silk pillowcase to prevent your hair from getting electrified while lying down.
• To make hair look voluminous, you can use products and products that give volume to the hair roots called “booster” when the roots are moist.